Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just a little to get to know me....

Hi!
     Welcome to my blog. My name is Mindy and I am a stay at home mommy and US Navy wife. Me and my husband have been married for 3 and a half years and in May of 2010 we welcomed our first child together into this world (Jordyn Memphis Maddox).  She is my world, my crazy, hectic, pull my hair out but I love her world. =) Since my hubby is in the Navy he is gone A LOT so to pass the time while he is gone and Jordyn is playing by being crafty. I mainly sew and crochet but I do a little of everything. I also really enjoy baking but since the hubs isn't a huge fan of sweets I don't make them to much other wise I would gain about 5,000 lbs. If interested you can also follow my fan page on FB Madd Crafter. I plan on sharing patterns, tips, and recipes on my blog along with some chit chat here and there. More to come soon, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment